/build/static/layout/Breadcrumb_cap_w.png

Virtualize Photoshop Elements 8.0 with VMware-ThinApp

Has anyone virtualized the new Photoshop Elements 8.0 with VMware's ThinApp. We got our copy today and virtualized it but the EDITOR will not run. However, ORGANIZER runs without a problem. Need help.

Thank you.

0 Comments   [ + ] Show comments

Answers (3)

Posted by: Mnemonic 14 years ago
Yellow Belt
I have packed Photoshop Elements 8.0 Trial with ThinApp 4.0.3 without problems.
Posted by: dogboy73 14 years ago
Yellow Belt
I can get the thing packaged up okay. Works fine when I run it from my machine but anyhwere else on the network & I get the following error;

Licensing for this product has stopped working.

This product has encountered a problem which requires that you restart your computer before it can be launched.

If your continue to see this message after restarting your computer, please contact either your IT administrator or Adobe technical support for help, and mention the error code shown at the bottom of this screen;

Error: 147:21

Somewhat annoying when we have just bought x50 licenses with a view to buying more in the future. I did try rining Adobe technical support. I do decalre that this was the worst experience of technical support I have EVER experienced. They were about as helpful as a cat flap in an elephent house! Unreal [&:]
Posted by: TheGuru 14 years ago
Senior Yellow Belt
Are you able to install the package without license key and activate it later during execution? If yes, your sequencing should be without license and license management should be done from APP-V server.
Rating comments in this legacy AppDeploy message board thread won't reorder them,
so that the conversation will remain readable.

Don't be a Stranger!

Sign up today to participate, stay informed, earn points and establish a reputation for yourself!

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site and/or clicking the "Accept" button you are providing consent Quest Software and its affiliates do NOT sell the Personal Data you provide to us either when you register on our websites or when you do business with us. For more information about our Privacy Policy and our data protection efforts, please visit GDPR-HQ